Jurors all need to hear, understand and remember the same message, even when filtered through their individualized interests, beliefs, and biases.
- • YES! It is our pleasure to work with professionals from any industry.
- • We regularly work with psychologists, psychiatrists, device manufacturers, HR administrators, medical professionals and many others.
- • Whether you need a professional PowerPoint/Prezi created or need our assistance helping you to prepare for your presentation, we can be there for you.
While we can complete a rush-job in about 3 days, we prefer that you give us 2 to 3 weeks, depending on the complexity of the illustration.
Examples of unanticipated yet, common, issues are:
- • Incomplete or missing imaging studies that may take an unpredictable amount of time to acquire.
- • Unverified, incomplete or omitted documents that may take an unpredictable amount of time to obtain.
- • Counsel is handling several cases and is unavailable to approve proposals or drafts.
- • An expert witness is unavailable to approve proposals or drafts.
Faster and more affordable computer hardware and software have significantly reduced the cost of production. GELTitc strives to create cost-effective presentations.
Although the cost can vary significantly, depending on the complexity and length of your case, the industry standard ranges from 150 per hour out of trial to 250 per hour in trial.
Complex animations and trial graphics will increase those costs. The majority of cases fall between $8,000 and $15,000. GELTitc encourages you to have a budget in mind when first discussing your needs.
The range for the preparation of your presentation will depend on the complexity of your issue.
Please consider the following:
- • Do I need illustrations?
- • Do I need animations?
- • Do I need an assistant during the presentation?
- • Do I have a budget in mind?
- • How long should the presentation be; 3, 5, 10 or 45 minutes?
- • How much time is there before the presentation?
- • How much time have I allotted for rehearsals?
- • PowerPoint, Prezi, and TrialDirector, when combined, make the ultimate weapon in court. While
Keynote is very good for Mac users, it still requires adapters, and you run the risk of embarrassment during court due to compatibility issues.
- • Trial presentation programs are essential for the presentation of images, documents, and
videos. Trial Director is the industry leader and a trusted, reliable platform.
- • They are the method of delivering a message to a jury or judge, efficiently and effectively.
- • It is a method of assisting the jury or judge, in creating a picture in their minds that will
support your factual claims.