Purchase a strong article from the expert producing assistance being harmless by declining your personal course! Professional novelists in addition to lower selling prices doing the job to your advantage. Purchase presently buy essay.
What is a Dinosaur?
A Dinosaur is aperson that is either technologically-challenged, in fear, in denial, or simply does not have the time to invest in learning or understanding the language of technology.
Whether you are a Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Attorney, Mediator, CPA, or Business Professional, we are here to help you with your presentation. We have prepared hundreds of PowerPoint Presentations in Hong Kong, China, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and other places and will work tirelessly to please you or your team. We have coached many presenters on the fundamentals of making a presentation and will take the time required to help you feel confident while interacting with our technicians and while presenting your data to your audience.
This is no laughing matter!
When it comes to working with computers, flash drives, thumb drives, hard drives, transferring data, uploading depositions, syncing depositions, preparing a PowerPoint or Prezi, do you become breathless, have an inability to think clearly, have excessive sweat, nausea, shaking, become angry or ‘lose control’? If this, or other unmentioned phobia or concern fits you, then you may be a Dinosaur.
WE CAN HELP YOU.
We are patient, calm, and will not talk down to you.
We are here to help you.
Whether you want to be taught or you want intervention/assistance, we can accommodate your needs.
Logizomechanophobia is the fear of computers. The origin of the word log is Greek and means talk, the machine is Greek for the machine, and phobia is Greek for fear. Please don’t ask me to pronounce this.
- Common misconceptions and troubles
- 1) I don’t know how to type well.
- 2) I am afraid of pressing the wrong key.
- 3) Sometimes, I press a key and the stupid computer does not respond, so I just press harder.
- 4) Do I need to be a computer expert?
- 5) I am intimidated.
- a.) This is the most common problem.
- i.) Please remember that a computer is an inanimate object and, if all else fails, you can run it over with your car! (You would then need to buy a new one, though).
- b.) Just as you learned to drive a car, become a doctor, surgeon, an attorney, psychologist or other professional, you can learn to do this or, you can hire a professional that will help you (that is what we prefer).